Sometimes, the best solution to change an outdated, damaged, or dingy kitchen is to toss out the old and replace it with newer, more modern upgrades. Have you ever thought about the environmental ramifications of such an overhaul, though? Or how about the pricetag of buying all new cabinets? We all deserve to be happy with our homes, so sometimes this may seem unavoidable, but did you know that you can make a more affordable, eco-friendly decision by refacing your cabinets instead? Here at Resurface FL in Bradenton, we can share with you how resurfacing can be just as effective at updating and refreshing your kitchen space in a more sustainable way. Before you know it, you’ll be asking for cabinet resurfacing near me.
What Is Cabinet Resurfacing?
Cabinet resurfacing is the process of removing the external features to your cabinets like the doors, trims, moldings, and the like–things that stand out visually on the outside of your cabinets. What’s left behind is essentially the skeleton of your old cabinets. It’s then covered with a new laminate that will match to the new doors and detailing for a fresh, new look. Some might believe that resurfacing is just a temporary solution, but companies that use high-quality materials, like Resurface FL, will leave you with good-as-new cabinets that will last for many years to come.
How You Benefit From Choosing Refacing
Cabinet refacing is a fantastic way to clean up and modernize your kitchen while staying budget-friendly and planet-friendly. Are you curious as to how it differs from replacing your cabinets altogether? Here’s how:
- Recycles Your Old Cabinet Boxes
- Because refacing is about replacing the exterior features of your cabinets, like the doors and drawer faces, the cabinet boxes remain in your home. This means you aren’t paying for all new cabinet boxes to replace the old ones.
- Requires Less Materials
- Because you’re recycling your old cabinet boxes, you’re naturally going to use a lot less material for the entire project. If you’re not spending on the additional resources needed to replace your old boxes, that’s a huge chunk of money that stays in your wallet.
- Reduces on Waste and Gas Emissions
- Since a lot less materials are being used, that’s a lot less that are being thrown out as well, meaning less going into landfills. Additionally, because you’re buying a lot less resources to resurface your cabinets, that also means a lot less fuel burned for transporting all those additional resources.
- Saves Time and Manpower
- Naturally, it will take a lot less time and effort to reface the old cabinet boxes and replace the doors, trimmings, and other features. This not only means the entire process is completed sooner, meaning you get to have your shiny new kitchen as fast as possible, but you also are spending less money on transportation and man hours to get the project done.
- Less Disruption to Your Life
- During the process of resurfacing your cabinets, you can often still use your kitchen as normal, for the most part. This means cooking meals for the family, washing dishes, or other kitchen chores can still be completed while the refacing is happening.
Looking for Cabinet Resurfacing Near Me?
Are you sold on the value of cabinet resurfacing to update your kitchen rather than replacing your cabinets altogether? Resurface FL in Bradenton is ready to help you find easy and affordable cabinet resurfacing near me. Reach out to us today and take the first steps to freshening up your kitchen.